FRIENDS OF THE CHICO COMMUNITY BALLET
Chico Community Ballet’s family of donors is dedicated to ensuring that CCB continues to have a high-caliber ballet and contemporary dance program available to the young artists within our community.
Chico Community Ballet is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization dedicated to excellence in performance and education, and to enriching the cultural climate of our community. Our three main sources of funding include ticket sales, fundraising activities/events, and donated financial support. If you enjoy and appreciate the level of quality that you witness onstage, please consider offering your financial support at any level. Our donors are vital to our success – invest in our community by investing in Chico Community Ballet today!
HOW DOES FCCB BENEFIT YOU?
• Donations to Friends of the Chico Community Ballet are tax-deductible because it is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization
• All donors will receive recognition in our Nutcracker or other full length ballet and Spring Concert performance programs
• For our Principal, Premier and Prima contributors, FCCB provides many additional advertising opportunities in all marketing materials and media advertising as well as free tickets to our performances and Special Events
• FCCB recognizes Prima contributors at every opportunity, to include an on-stage introduction at our performances
• Donations from our members are the lifeline that keep Chico Community Ballet alive and thriving – without these funds, big or small, Chico Community Ballet will cease to exist for Chico’s young artists and for our many loyal patrons
For more information on how to become a member of the Friends of the Chico Community Ballet!, please contact us at 530-893-9028.